What is Shipper
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. We provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfillment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Naspers, Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, Insignia Ventures Partners, DST Global Partners, and Sequoia Capital India.
Why Join Shipper
An opportunity to build the next Unicorn and work with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialties. While also creating impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation.
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team as a Relationship Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with clients in order to facilitate the lending process. This may involve identifying potential clients, assessing their creditworthiness and financial needs, and helping them to secure loans. You will also be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing clients, ensuring that their loans are being repaid on time and helping them to resolve any issues or concerns that may arise.
- Identify potential clients and assess their creditworthiness
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Assist clients with the loan application process, including gathering and reviewing documentation
- Negotiate loan terms and conditions with clients
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients, including monitoring loan repayment and assisting with any issues or concerns
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments in order to provide clients with the most current and relevant information
- Meet sales and performance targets set by the organization
- 3+yrs Experience in selling productive loan product
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand financial and credit information
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently
- Experience in innovative lending or financial services preferred