What is Shipper
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. We provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfillment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Naspers, Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, Insignia Ventures Partners, DST Global Partners, and Sequoia Capital India.
Why Join Shipper
An opportunity to build the next Unicorn and world with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialties. While also creating impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation.
- Establish marketing strategies and execute marketing events, promotion programs, social media, and other marketing-related activities.
- Provide evaluation and recommendation in every campaign or activity for further business growth.
- Manage all aspects of marketing communications channels including email marketing, social media, and blog.
- Manage all marketing collateral including sales kits, company profile, and website.
- Create and manage marketing budget based on marketing strategies needs.
- Managing the project includes setting the target & budget, and tracking the deliverables.
- Work closely with the commercial team to identify business challenges.
- Maintain communication with external related parties including associations, agencies, and vendors.
- Experience in brand, marketing, and/or product marketing is required from any fast-paced company & financial services company
- Experience in handling offline and online marketing events for a minimum of 3 years.
- Experienced in handling marketing communications channels including email marketing, social media, blog, website, and other communication tools.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and responsibility for projects. Anticipates problems, and does what it takes to get the job done.
- Good knowledge of brand building and full marketing mix.
- Solid leadership and comfortable working individually or leading a small team.
- Strong project management, organized person, and have strong attention to detail.
- Strong collaborative and communication traits, able to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in using spreadsheets (Google Sheet, Microsoft Excel) and presentation tools (Google Slide, Microsoft PowerPoint).