What is Shipper :
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. We provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfillment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Naspers, Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, Insignia Ventures Partners, DST Global Partners, and Sequoia Capital India.
Why Join Shipper :
An opportunity to build the next Unicorn and world with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialties. While also creating impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation.
Job Responsibilities :
- Working with multiple strategic partner including financial institutions, private capital provider, and big corporations
- Working directly with senior management to prepare presentations and data for prospective strategic partners, including meeting the client
- Operating actionable item and task allocation from the strategic partnership and ensure accuracy with finance operations or other related division
- Prepare multiple analysis, report and presentation to related strategic partner in timely manner
- Monitoring and maintaining relationship with strategic partners and finding solution to achieve the partnership goal
Job Requirements :
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the Funding /Fintech / Investment Banking / Project Management / Consultant
- Able to manage a team.
- Ideally someone who has core skills in data (is a plus), people management, and process oriented.
- Strong knowledge in collection strategy, system monitoring, productivity, and automation.
- Structured and detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- Experienced in preparing performance report and presentation for high level stakeholder
- Outstanding knowledge and experience in strategy and analytics will be a plus.