What Is Shipper
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. With our mission to moving our society forward, we provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfillment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Naspers, Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, Insignia Ventures Partners, DST Global Partners, and Sequoia Capital India.
Why Join Shipper
An opportunity to build the next Unicorn and work with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialties. While also creating impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation.
What Will You Do
- Prospecting, Processing, and Managing Pipelines of Capital Support products, including performing background checks on applicants.
- Recommending and providing advice for customers with the right products or services to meet customer needs.
- Managing relationships with existing customers to ensure they are satisfied with the experience.
Required Skills for this position:
- Understanding of Logistics in both Conventional and Startup Landscape.
- Understanding of Basic Credit Knowledge and Financial Statements.
- Strong Project Management and Organizational Skills
- Strong ability to Translate Data into Actionable Items
- Independent Worker who feels comfortable driving projects, yet also able to Collaborate with Cross Stakeholder.
- Strong Communication Skills (Developing Presentations and Communicating Findings)
- Speaks English Fluently
- Someone with 4-5 years or more of Experience in both Logistics and Financial Industry.
- Have a strong network but most importantly also ability in closing deals.
- Attractive Look and Personality.
- Strong Background Driving Projects Independently
- Has a degree from a Top Indonesian University or Studied Abroad