What is Shipper
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. We provide complete, well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfillment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping. We are privileged to have some of the best global investors, including Naspers, Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, Insignia Ventures Partners, DST Global Partners, and Sequoia Capital India.
Why join Shipper
With over 17,000 islands, 2,500 logistics providers, and a fast-growing e-commerce market, Indonesia is one of the most challenging markets to build a great online logistics experience. At Shipper, we are building for the future. We have big ambitions to offer a full suite of best-in-class logistics services to support small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation. This is an opportunity to build Indonesia’s next Unicorn and work with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialties.
What will you do:
- Coordinate with cross-departmental teams to ensure product rollouts are happening according to timelines and successfully improve operations metrics
- In coordination with account managers and operations teams, provide workarounds to product constraints or issues faced, while ensuring long-term solutions are in place
- Ensure product issues in BAU are escalated and resolved in a timely manner, with good stakeholder management.
- Review and map product features to requirements (vice versa) to allow operations to scale and enable the best possible customer experiences at the same time.
- Assess impact, prioritize and raise any new features/requirements to implement either ad hoc during sprint cycles or quarterly according to roadmaps working together with relevant product managers
- Lead strategically in providing relevant Product solutions
- Support integration rollouts in collaboration with Account managers and product managers
- Oversee process with a systematic approach to product excellence
We are looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years experience in a strategy/operations/customer-facing/product
- Experience at a tech software company
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen, customer-focused, team and results-oriented
- Language proficiency in English and Thai will be highly preferred.