What You'll do
- Participate in SRE software engineering, writing code for the continuing reduction of human intervention in operational tasks and automation of processes.
- Analyze and improve the operational procedures to meet the reliability and operational requirements.
- Contribute to prioritization of reliability features and contribute to the design, development and delivery of effective tooling, alerts, and automated responses to identify and address reliability risks.
- Responsible in monitor, operate, fix, analyze, and communicate all elements or issue on the running infrastructure system.
- Develop and deploy necessary applications in order to maintain and improve the reliability of the system.
- Designing running infrastructure system and its connections between applications running on top of it.
- Mitigate any security risk exposure on the running infrastructure system.
- Analyze efficiency and effectiveness of running infrastructure system.
- Keep learning technologies and continuously optimize system security, performance, availability and scalability.
Technologies we Use
- AWS (Kubernetes, ECS, Lambda), Databricks, Apache Airflow, Apache Kafka.
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Redis.
- Datadog, Prometheus, Opsgenie.
- Terraform, Terragrunt, AWS SAM.
- Golang, Python.
What the requirements are
- 2+ years experience with large-scale distributed infrastructure systems and microservice patterns.
- 2+ years experience with Terraform and Kubernetes.
- 2+ years of experience working as a DevOps/DevSecOps/SRE Engineer.
- Detailed-oriented, fast learner and a good team player.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage time and task.
- Strong technical and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with security and GRC frameworks.
- Comfortable writing software to automate API-driven tasks at scale. Cloud Tooling engineers primarily use NodeJS and Go are also key languages in our environment.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written). Comfortable to communicate confidently and clearly on conference calls, in meetings, via email, etc. at all levels of the organization is essential.